17 de maio de 2010


How can I sleep when I'm being troubled with butterflies/Every night you're here to remind me/Of your sweet eyes/All of my dreams and all of my wishes/Are about to come true/Life is too good and you are the reason/I'm so in love with you/Head over heals/Yeah, you make me feel so high tonight/Head over heals/Baby, your love makes me feel alive/How can I sleep when I'm going crazy/And I can't unwind/And how can I think when I am about to/Lose my mind/All of my dreams all of my wishes/Are about to come true/Life is too good and you are the reason/I'm so in love with you/Head over heals/Yeah, you make me feel so high tonight/Head over heals/Baby, your love makes me feel so right/Head over heals/No, I never felt so light and free/You know how it feels'/Cause you told me you're in love with me/Every minute and every second of the day/I'm thinking about you/Please make it never go away/I'm thinking about you baby/Please make it never go away/Head over heals/Head over heals/Yeah, you make me feel so high tonight/Head over heals/Baby, your love makes me feel so right/Head over heals/No, I've never felt so light and free/You know how it feels'/Cause you told me you're in love with me

Alain Clark - Head over Heals

*
*
*

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário