25 de novembro de 2009

Read my Lips

Last night...it was almost perfect! There I was all warmed up, with a laptop on my knees and a pack of maltesers, watching "Lipstick Jungle" (season 2). Ooohhh...it felt so good!
I thought to myself: - This is it... I'm back, all this fashion and love and New York... Yes, I can feel it coming! I'm happy again, for no reason at all!
***
But then... hidding somewhere, unexpected...it came back. PLOFF! My perfect bubble blew up. It used to be all happy and dreamy thoughts. And I was actually able to fly around this beautiful, sparkling world. But, not right now...
***
My wings are packed in a tiny box, somewhere among all of this mess, and I must walk everyday... Just hoping that my special shoes can take me through the right path... a bright, shinny path, where I can wear my wings again and fly... just fly as high as I can!
***
Ao contrário das outras noites em que durmo assim que deito a cabeça, a noite passada foi MUITO diferente.
Vi filmes, li livros, vi televisão, enfiei os dedos nos olhos, no nariz, nos ouvidos, na boca do meu namorico enquanto ele dormia, para ver a sua reacção...that was fun :) Mas lá fiquei a dar voltas e mais voltas...
*
*
*

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário