25 de fevereiro de 2010

In Loving Memory of

This post in particular is going to be written in english, so Mumma Sheye can read me :) I present to all of you, Beauty Full AVA "The SuperPrincess". I am now reading her mum's blog, wich is A-DO-RA-BLE, with those amazing and colorful photos, just PERFECT. I am a sucker for kids, and Ava is just IT. All the princess and fairy wings stuff, and pink, WOW just my kind of thing. Ava lost her life in 2007, wich for me is like now, because I am reading it now, it's hard for me to imagine it's been 3 years since. I'm sure that for Mum Sheye, Dad Crayton, Brothers Luca and Mason, and Sister Ivy is still as hard as the day itself, and I feel so sorry for that. It should be forbidden for parents to lose their kids. Have you ever noticed that all losses have a name: if you lose your parents, you are an orphan; if you lose your husband, you're a widow... But no name for losing a child :( it's too painful and non-sense!!! Well, I just wanted to let you know about Sheye's blog, here.
She's just that kind of (im)PERFECT MUM, wich is just so perfect.
Dear Sheye,
Thank you so much, for sharing with us. We can all learn so much from you and your loved ones. I admire your strength and your love for life, after all. Thank you for not doing it all pink and roses, but instead, letting us know the real deal. The good days, the ok days, the bad days, the terrible painfull days... I can't even imagine what you've been through...and when I try to imagine it, it hurts so so so much, I can hardly breathe... Thank you for your beauty full pictures, they teach me a lot of perspectives and stuff. Ivy is such a great model ahahah and Luca and Mason have those amazing boys moments I love. I have 3 brothers, so I can relate to it a lot, you know, boys stuff. I have a 16 years old and twins with 4. Beauty Full Kids. Oh well, I won't get any longer, I think that's about it. Keep it up, you make me smile and soar, just like your adorable Ava. xxx
P.S. I also dream the dream you've reamed, :o have a baby girl...and do all the things you do for yours :) It must be the best!!!
*
*
*

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário