22 de abril de 2010

If you pick me a flower, I’ll wear it in my hair. * I’ll stash little notes for you where you least expect them. * I don’t have many firsts left...but I’d like someone who I could offer all of my lasts. * We’ll make history together. * I’ll wait for you even if you’re late – and I won’t complain about it. * Kindness to cashiers, valets, waiters and maddeningly slow postal clerks who would try the patience of Gandhi is a must. * I will feel safe and most at peace in your arms. * When you’re counting aloud, I will try and mess you up. * I find you magically delicious. * I will let you be right when it doesn’t really matter. * I’ll giggle when you show off and I know it’s just for me. * I’ll hold your coffee while you drive. * I can build a fire without burning the house down. * If you wash the car with me – I promise to wear a white t-shirt for you. * I‘ll hide around corners and try to scare you in the middle of the night...of course, I’ll end up scaring myself and you’ll have to calm me down. * I can change a flat tire and my own oil. * It’s the simple things you do that make me swoon the most. * I love it when you sing to me. * I’ll make you mickey mouse pancakes. * Sleeping in has a whole new meaning now that we’re doing it together. * I’ll cover you up and kiss your forehead when you fall asleep watching tv. * I won’t swear around your family or make you wear silly sweaters at my family’s during Christmas. * I’ll grant you three wishes. * I’ll make you laugh. * I’ll stare in wonder with you at that hot chick with the great rack. * I will marvel at your strength. * I’ll take care of you when you’re sick. * I give a kick ass massage. * I think it’s hot when you come home all dirty from playing or working hard. * My heart will skip every time you walk through the door. * My kisses will take your breath away – seriously. * I’ll giggle if you leave your socks on in bed. * My quirks and oddities have been deemed ‘adorable’ and I will love you more everyday for all of yours. * I’ll hold you when you need it. * I will give you space when you need it. * I will let you be you. * You’ll sleep better when I’m next to you. * I’ll thank you every time you open a door for me. * I’ll never give you shit in front of your friends. * I won’t ever let you leave for work in the morning without your lunch and a passionate kiss. * We can watch your movie first. * I’ll clean the house perfectly every time your mom comes by. * I like horror movies only when you’re with me and only as long as you hold me close. * I don’t litter. * I love when you pull me down to sit on your lap. * I love it when you lay your head on my chest in bed. * I can be ready (shower and all) in half an hour. * I’ll look cute as hell in your shirt in the morning. * I can balance a checkbook. * I can never turn down a challenge. * I’ll fit perfectly in your arms. * I’ll understand if you get jealous – and do my best to show you that you have no reason. * Hand-written love notes will get you laid every time. * I can totally keep a secret. * I’m pretty damn funny and will do anything to make you laugh. * You will always look hot to me in the morning. * I think it’s cute when you eat off my plate. * When you’re sleeping, I’ll try to stay quiet. * I’ll call when I say I will. * Treat me like a woman and I’ll treat you like a man. * To clarify: I’m not looking for a fix-up project, or anything of that sort. * I’m looking for a man who quite simply adds something extraordinary and special to my life. * And I to him. * A fair exchange, an amazing mind, body and soul connection and a place to build something magnificent. *
*
*
*

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário