27 de janeiro de 2011

You can be the peanut butter
to my jelly,
You can be the butterflies
I feel in my belly,
You can be the captain and
I can be your first mate,
You can be the chills that
I feel on our first date.
*
You can be the hero and
I can be your side kick,
You can be the tear that
I cry if we ever split,
You can be the rain from the
cloud when it's stormin',
Or you can be the sun when
it shines in the mornin'.
*
You can be the prince and
I can be your princess,
You can be the sweet tooth
and I can be the dentist,
You can be the shoes and
I can be the laces,
You can be the heart that
I spill on the pages.
*
You can be the vodka and
I can be the chaser,
You can be the pencil and
I can be the paper,
You can be as cold as the
winter weather,
But I don't care as long as
WE'RE TOGETHER!!!
*
*
*

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário