18 de janeiro de 2011

" I know you're broken. If I know anything, it's that you are. I'm not here to fix you. I'd much rather have you with all the imperfections than have you all shiny and new. There's a certain understanding between us, especially because what's happened in both our pasts. We all know if you go around trying to fix people, you're the one that ends up needing to be fixed. And about all the stuff I do for you, I don't even care wether you return the favor. I do it because I want to, because I care about you. Just having you is enough. And you know the reason I think we're perfect isn't because all the cute things. It's because sometimes it's not easy, sometimes I'm sitting there wondering why this hasn't completely broken down? But there's something there, a common understanding that there's something between us worth fighting for, even if sometimes the fight is between us. I don't want the perfect all the time, happy bullshit relationship. I want the real relationship, even if sometimes I'm crying so hard I start shaking. It's all worthed. I'm stubborn, but I know what I want. And once I want something, I don't give up on it. I'll stick with it 'till it really dies. There's so many things I could be unsure about, but this has never been one. I've never had a doubt in you. And trust? I trust completely. I'm just not used to trusting completely anymore. You're not that simple though, and I understand. I don't care, I'll wait 'till you tell me, I'll figure it out if I have to, whatever. It doesn't matter. I want you, I've never been so sure of anything ever...that's love."
my endless love @ shu
*
*
*

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário