13 de junho de 2010

The Time Of My Life*

While I was away, my life changed a whole lot!
I have experienced many things, never done before...
I met him! Went for long walks on the beach at night. Got cold...got hungry. Went for beautiful drives, where he never let go of my hand... Laughed for hours, non-stop! Went completely crazy. Got into fights... Fell madly in love. Went to motorcross races, rock 'n roll concerts. I surfed and rode bikes really fast, alone and with company! Drove my new car as fast as I could. I flew across the ocean and the city. I met beautiful people. I learned how to relax totally...until my body went numb. Slept with the ocean as a background... I was bitten a lot, by people and animals. My senses were awaken at all times. I had the most beautiful wedding...all white and gold! My husband only, wore black... He's the most handsome and caring man...We danced all night long! I walked miles and miles, like never before. Felt tired, but above all happy. Spent whole days lying in the sun! Made promisses... I was given time and space to settle my mind. I worked really hard, so I wouldn't think about the problems. I was never offered alcohool to get wasted... I sent a million messages...and talked on the phone for a million hours. I felt loved and cared for! I went to the cinema at least, once a day...! I learned a lot about gardening. Went to bed really late and got up really early. I forgot to breathe, sometimes. Got in touch with my inner self..hoping to always keep in touch!
Could this be REAL or just a DREAM?!
*
*
*

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário